The fundamental goal of the course is to train and promote the qualified managerial staff for the needs of business, administration, and various social sectors. The students will have acquired essential knowledge and skills needed to recognize, diagnose, and solve problems with running various businesses on the job market. They will also have learnt how to use rare human, physical, and financial resources successfully. Moreover, the students will have been acquainted with social, legal, and economic issues. The course particularly draws attention to the problems of running an individual enterprise. Thanks to that, graduates will have learnt how to run an own company, develop creativity and be open to changes. Another decisive factor in achieving success on the job market is instilling in students effective skills of managing the communication sector with a particular focus put on public relations activities that help to improve an image of the company. The course embraces such modules as Organizational Behavior, Public Relations in Organization, Public Relations Materials and Texts, Consumer Relationship Management, Company Marketing Communication System. The course exposes students to a wide range of tutorials, workshops, and seminars, thanks to which students will have opportunities to solve problems individually, cooperate with each other, use different sources of information, combine and shape existing knowledge, organize and evaluate own and other?s work, prepare business projects, give presentations and provide written assignments connected with specific issues, engage in new challenges as well as do different jobs. The degree programme in Management offers the following specializations: Managing Projects and Innovations, Human Resources Management and Personnel Policies, Managing Small and Medium Enterprises, Accounting and Finance Management, Managing Network of Airports.
The programme of studies follows an interdisciplinary approach. The course embraces legal issues as well as economic and management subjects, among which there are the following:
- Foundations of Jurisprudence
- Financial Law and Civil and Commercial Law
- Labor and Social Security Law
- Public Procurement Law
- International Law
- Public Economic Law
- Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
- Public Finance
- Marketing and Marketing Research
- International Economic Relations
- Science of Enterprises
- Organization and Management Theory
- Management Methods and Techniques
- Financial, Tax, and Management Accounting
- Corporate Finance Management
- Quality, Risk, and Innovation Management
- Strategic Management
- Managing Projects (including EU projects)
- Organization of Logistic Systems
The course prepares to realize essential management functions in enterprises of different ownership types and different organizational and legal forms, public administration sectors (both governmental and self-governmental), non-profit organizations, institutions of the European Union, and national security organizations. The course also prepares students to start an own business. The graduates will be able to run a family business, design and implement innovative organizational arrangements, work as specialists and managers in the different fields of management. Moreover, the graduates can apply for Master courses in Management or related fields.
FIELD OF STUDY: MANAGEMENT
- Specializations: Management of the airports, Human Resources Management and personnel policy, Accounting and finance management , Project management, Management organizations, Financial management of the company, Sales Management, Innovation Management, Interactive Marketing, Tourism Management.