Draft of Specialization
The aim of the study is to prepare students for the use of knowledge management informatic tools in the public administration and to carry out informatic projects in government and local government units. The aim of the study is also to equip students with the skills in learning new technologies, so that they can improve the quality of public services.
Specialization focuses on:
- eGovernment legal basis and its systems
- new information and communication technologies in the administration
- electronic document circulation in public administration
- basic programs, and network security principles
- the use of IT systems in administration
- the legal basis for the protection of intellectual property.
A graduate of this specialization will have a highly qualified professional skills valued in today’s job market. He will gain the knowledge of the law in the field of administration and practical knowledge and skills relating to the preparation and circulation of electronic documents, procedures, network operation, electronic signature and maintenance of devices and electronic programs. A graduate of e-government will be prepared to work in public administration and business offices and all institutions cooperating with the public administration, for example running electronic auctions, exchanges of documents, placing an offer or request.